Broadband Dial-Up Connection Setup Guide (configuring PPPoE dialer in Windows XP)
- Click Start > Programs > Accessories > Communications > New Connection Wizard.
- In the first window, click Next.
- Select Connect to the Internet and click Next.
- Select Set up my connection manualy and click Next.
- Select Connect using a broadband connection that requires a user name and password and click Next.
- In the ISP name field, enter 'BitsYU ADSL', then click Next.
- In the User name and Password fields, enter your username and password, then retype your password in the Confirm Password field. Check the boxes next to the options Use this account name and password when anyone connects to the Internet from this computer and Make this the default Internet connection, then click Next.
- Select Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop and click Finish.